Metaphysical healing using crystals has in some form, been practiced by almost every culture on Earth. Before we look at specific techniques, it is essential to get some idea of the underlying principles that inspired the use of crystals in healing.
Healers of crystal healing state that crystals are "energy batteries", which can store and discharge spiritual energies. Some are able to heal people with crystal powers and back this up with scientific language. Crystal energies are based on the piezoelectric effect. Science has known about this effect for years. If you distort or squeeze a crystal, it develops an electric charge across itself, or if you apply electric current across a crystal, it will distort itself, or change its shape. It isn't just 石英 that shows this effect, other minerals have this effect too, such as 碧璽.
A way to easily understand crystal healing, and especially how 石英 is beneficial to health, is through nature and number. Each and every Crystal has 6 sides. In cross-section they are hexagonal, at the molecular level they are hexagonal and, as science slowly abandons the idea of particles of substance, in favor of energy waves and patterns, they are seen as hexagonal geometrised light-energy.
The perfect structure of crystals is the key that helps us understand them. The practice of seeing the "signature" of a plant was used by many herbalists, and was ridiculed as childish by the scientific establishment. In time, the pharmaceutical industry found the vast majority of the observations of the herbalists to be true through rigorous experimentation, and is now testing the works of many reputed herbalists. Unfortunately they usually isolate "active principles" to be reproduced synthetically, disregarding, that which cannot be measured with machines. The use of Crystals for crystal healing or gem healing, has been linked to mental, physical, spiritual health, chakras?energy, whose Healing Power followers of the New Age, Psychic Healing and Atlantis and Crystal Healers have long revered for relieving pain, stress, depression, anxiety in the mind, body and spirit. Spiritual Healers believe this approach to alternative medicine is essential for ensuring health.
For Spiritual Healers, no stone is as essential to their craft as 石英. Embodying all the qualities they seek, it is the quintessential healing crystal. Part of this faith they place in 石英 comes from its scientific properties that make it useful in electronic devices. From this one truth, Crystal Healers make huge leaps in logic. They believe that its crystal formation can align the harmonies within the human body, that they can "program" the crystal easily, that acupuncture needles coated with 石英 are more effective, and that it has the ability to receive and send energy.
There are countless varieties of 石英, but we have chosen to focus on four major types for an example into石英 Healing myths: Clear 石英, Rose 石英, Rutilated 石英 and Smoky 石英. The healing myths associated with other 石英 varieties, usually considered different enough from Clear 石英 to warrant their own discussion are 紫水晶, Carnelian, and 黃水晶. 石英 has been an important crystal in history, primarily from the standpoint that it is extremely useful in industrial and commercial applications. However, compared to the nation-shaping effect that elements such as Gold have had upon the countries where they are found, 石英?historical presence is limited.
In ancient Egypt, glazed 石英 served as a substitute when no high quality examples of 綠松石 could be found. The Greeks had originally named 石英, Krystallos, the word for ice, but this soon came to mean any crystal. 石英 appears to be from the German "石英" but that word origin is not known. In China Ming Dynasty, 石英 often showed up as stone in jewelry work. In Pre-Columbian America, explorations of Mixtec graves have uncovered 石英 use for ear jewelry. In European history, Queen Elizabeth I court spiritualist crystal ball was Smoky 石英, which is also the national gem of Scotland, whose national scepter included a large Smoky 石英 on its top. In modern times, it was the first crystal used in radio transmission and reception and was essential in the development of computers.
The ancient mythology beliefs, crystal mythology, and references to crystals, minerals, metals, semi-precious stones and rocks in Greek, Roman, Native American, and Egyptian Mythology are many. There are also Mineral Legends, mining folklore, heroes in mining, myths about jewelry, stories of buried treasure, Vedic Myths, and more. We have gathered the best legends, mythological references and rock folklore.
The ancient Japanese, who revered Dragons as a major part of their creation myths, believed 石英 formed from the breath of a White Dragon. To them, 石英 was representative of perfection, which, while unattainable, was worthy of pursuit. Indian culture believed it could detect food poison. 石英 played essential roles in the rain rituals of Native Americans and the Australian Aborigines. 石英 also graced the temples of Ancient Chinese. In Western culture, Christian relics were often made of 石英 or other members of the 石英 family and many thought it was ice in fossilized form.
The Crystal Skulls
The Crystal Skulls have caused a huge stir within the New Age movement since they began to mysteriously appear in modern society. Believed by New Agers to possess magical properties and to have been created by the inhabitants of Atlantis, the skulls are of varying composition and craftsmanship. The most famous is the Mitchell Hodges skull, which its owners claimed to have discovered in a Mayan temple in the 1920's. This claim later turned out to be a hoax when investigators found that instead of finding it in the Mayan Temple as they had claimed, the owners had purchased the skull at an auction in London in 1924. Recent scientific studies have concluded that because of the complexity of creating them, the skulls are probably not ancient artifacts. However, these studies have been unable to determine their exact origins. Regardless of the fact that the skulls are not ancient, but rather new creations, the carving work is undeniably exquisite. Being generally well-grounded in their beliefs and unmoved by scientific evidence, followers of the New Age continue to revere them as living entities.
石英 Use in Physical Healing
- Clear 石英: One of the traditional healing stones believed to draw out pain and amplify healing energy. Crystal Healers use clear 石英 in rituals meant to treat convulsions, diarrhea, dizziness, exposure to radiation, general pain, hemorrhages, headaches, hypochondria and kidney diseases.
- Rose 石英: They use Rose 石英 for treating cardiovascular health, fertility, headaches, kidney disease, migraines and sexual dysfunction, as well as those disorders occurring in the throat, ears, nose and sinuses.
- Rutilated 石英: Believed by New Agers to have the power to regenerate the body tissues, aid in the assimilation of nutritional elements, bolster the immune system, and slow the advancement of aging diseases. They also credit it with treating respiratory illnesses and being able to uncover the true cause of an illness.
- Smoky 石英: In the world of spiritual healing, this stone treats problems associated with the area of the lower torso including, the sexual organs, kidneys, abdomen, pancreas, where healers use it to treat everything from STD's to kidney disease, menstrual cramps and fertility. Further uses include strengthening the adrenal glands and regulating bodily fluids.
石英 Use in Mental Healing
- Clear 石英: For emotional healing, spiritualists believe this crystal to be an important self-esteem stone. They credit it with having the ability to treat the traumas of a neglectful or abusive childhood, to balance chaotic emotions and to increase emotional energy and motivate for action. Other mental healing uses for those who follow the New Age cult include increasing insight and intuition, helping a person to avoid the traps of self-pity, helping one to achieve the ultimate potential and easing meditation and harmony.
- Rose 石英: For believers, Rose 石英 is the essential stone for increasing love and for times of extreme emotional turmoil, such as divorce, bereavement or career set backs because it helps to remind the wearer of the importance of self-love. It stimulates the body love centers and can result in peace and fidelity in committed relationships. As one of the most important crystals for attracting love it does emotional maintenance clearing out emotional baggage, converting negative emotions, and calms hot tempers, all of which prepare us for love. The stone is also recommended for improving mental discipline and making one more responsible, and for meditation and mental tranquility.
- Rutilated 石英: This is an important stone for uncovering the root of mental hang-ups, strengthening resolve, easing the pain of loneliness and improving communication. It is also has the effect of unburdening the mind of guilt, which can lead to a state more conducive of happiness and inspiration. It can help get the wearer out of ruts where he or she is given over to sloth or wantonness. Its needles are said to attract love and to help with mental focus.
- Smoky 石英: Crystal healers believe it will help the wearer reach personal and business goals, by bringing pure emotions of patience, perseverance and innocence. As a stone of purity, it can calm the mind, ease depression, and cure addiction and obsession, as well as removing negative feelings of jealousy, anger, burnout and fear. It also helps with prioritizing wants and needs, transitioning into new stages of the life cycle, and creativity.
石英 Healing and the Chakras
- Clear 石英: According to healing myths, Clear 石英 is essential for all Chakra healing but it is especially important in Chakras associated with mental and spiritual energies, such as the Third Eye and the Crown Chakras, where it increases mental function and opens up the Spirit to holy communication.
- Rose 石英: Associated with the Heart Chakra as a crystal of Love. It attracts love and helps the wearer prepare emotionally for Love.
- Rutilated 石英: Opens the Third Eye Chakra, for spiritual communication in dreams and meditation and for stimulating the immune system. When healers do Chakra layouts, they place it near energy areas they think are sluggish.
- Smoky 石英: They believe it can channel the light of the Crown Chakra into the Base Chakra to provide grounding and relaxation help.
- Clear 石英: Followers of the New Age believe that Clear 石英 is an important tool in communication with the spiritual world. It can channel communication in dreams when placed under the head during sleep, which it achieves through a deep restful sleep state.
- Rose 石英: Rose 石英 is not associated with any properties as a sleep aide.
- Rutilated 石英: In addition, they believe Rutilated 石英 can energize the mind during R.E.M. sleep, where they say the most psychic dreams can materialize.
- Smoky 石英: Smoky 石英 is supposed to help the New Age believer to reach the goals sent during his or her psychic dreams, during which it increases awareness and helps to guide spirits in channeling dreams.
- Energies: For the spiritualist, Clear 石英 is the ultimate energy manager, it has the ability to transmit and receive energy. In transmission, it can amplify, focus, and direct the energy. In receiving, it can store energy for later use, transform it into any usable condition, screen out unwanted vibrations and center one own energy. In the New Age belief system, it contains all the elements of creation and symbolizes a whole being. It cleans the aura and contains great healing energy.For the spiritualist, Clear 石英 is the ultimate energy manager, it has the ability to transmit and receive energy. In transmission, it can amplify, focus, and direct the energy. In receiving, it can store energy for later use, transform it into any usable condition, screen out unwanted vibrations and center one own energy. In the New Age belief system, it contains all the elements of creation and symbolizes a whole being. It cleans the aura and contains great healing energy.
- Communication: Clear 石英 is important for spiritual communication, according to those who believe in it. It prepares the person for communication with other dimensions and planes of existence by aligning his or her psychic self with the universes. It achieves this by amplifying thoughts and energies and creating a heightened state of awareness of the cosmos. From this state, New Agers believe they can speak with their higher selves, their spirit guides and angels for recalling past lives and other activities.
- Protection: Though not its primary use in spiritualism, Clear 石英 has very strong powers of protection. They believe it can use its powers of energy dissipation and transmutation to destroy or convert negative energies and evil psychic attacks on the person.
- Wicca: Associated with rituals of the Yule (Winter Solstice Feast), Ostara (Spring Equinox holiday), Litha (Mid-Summer Solstice) and Imbolc (Celebration of the Approach of Spring) Sabbats.
- Crystal Skulls: The Crystal Skulls have caused a huge stir within the New Age movement since they began to mysteriously appear in modern society. Believed by New Agers to possess magical properties and to have been created by the inhabitants of Atlantis, the skulls are of varying composition and craftsmanship. The most famous is the Mitchell Hodges skull, which its owners claimed to have discovered in a Mayan temple in the 1920's. This claim later turned out to be a hoax when investigators found that instead of finding it in the Mayan Temple as they had claimed, the owners had purchased the skull at an auction in London in 1924. Recent scientific studies have concluded that because of the complexity of creating them, the skulls are probably not ancient artifacts. However, these studies have been unable to determine their exact origins. Regardless of the fact that the skulls are not ancient, but rather new creations, the carving work is undeniably exquisite. Being generally well-grounded in their beliefs and unmoved by scientific evidence, followers of the New Age continue to revere them as living entities.
- Rose 石英: In the spiritualist belief system, Rose 石英 is one of the most important Love stones. It is the crystal they use for all affairs of the heart, including healing, protecting, bringing peace and re-establishing the power of Love in the soul. They also revere it for balancing Yin and Yang energies, strengthening communications, removing negative energies and attracting Cherubic energies.
- Rutilated 石英: For believers, this is an essential crystal for movement within the higher planes of existence. It is involved in their rituals of Astral Travel, Energy Exploration, Aura tuning, and Clairvoyance. Its other attributes include transmutation of negative thoughts, emotions and energies, and releasing blocks in the wearer energy patterns.
- Smoky 石英: Smoky 石英 is one of the better varieties of 石英 for providing what New Agers call grounding and stabilizing. It provides them with connections to their physical life and helps them enjoy it more, by ridding them of guilt and emotional baggage, displacing negativity, and easing the meditation process. In the physical body, they associate it with the vital force of Kundalini, which is released during exercise. Finally, spiritualists believe it can protect from unseen dangers, connect to the inner guides and increase receptivity during dreaming.
- Clear 石英: In Western tradition, it is a common birthstone for the month of April, the medicine wheel birthstone for December 22 to January 19 and in Western Astrology, it is the birthstone for Libra. It is an alternate stone for April and November and Taurus. In Vedic Astrology, Clear 石英 is the secondary gemstone for Taurus and Libra. Its planetary rulers are Pluto, the Sun and the moon in Planetary Astrology. It symbolizes both the fire and water elementals. As a symbol, it is for men named Robert and a lucky stone for those of Japanese or Swiss ethnicity. It is associated with the number 4.
- Rose 石英: Rose 石英 is the common birthstone for January, also associated with Taurus and Libra. It is a lucky stone for the names Raymond and Rose. The number 4 is its number and Water is its elemental.
- Rutilated 石英: A Leo stone. It is a Fire elemental associated with the numbers of 2 and 8.
- Smoky 石英: Western Astrology associates it with Sagittarius, Libra and Capricorn, the numbers 2 and 8 and the water elemental. It is a stone that symbolizes Autumn, rules the hour of 1 a.m. and is the national gem of Scotland.